Students seeking employment opportunities should contact the Student Employment Office at 417-836-5627. Student Employment is located in Blair-Shannon 113. Other opportunities, including internships, may be available through the Career Center in Carrington 309.
When can I start working?
- Students not previously enrolled at Missouri State can begin working on the first day of class.
- Students who have never worked at Missouri State may begin working after being placed on the payroll system and notified by email.
- Continuing students can work between semesters if they are pre-enrolled for the upcoming semester.
When do I get paid?
- Paychecks are direct deposited monthly according to the schedule published by the Payroll Office.
- Earnings statements are located in the Banner system, accessible through my.missouristate.edu. Log in, go to the Work Resources tab, and explore the Banner Self-Service directory. Links to Earnings History and Pay Stubs are located under Banner Self-Service/Employee/Pay Information.
- International students: contact International Student Services for employment information. The Payroll Office also has a helpful page on employment information.