Academic Advisement:

Students can look up their assigned advisor by visiting the Academics tab in Log in, click the Academics tab, and your advisor should be listed under the Academic Profile channel. Alternatively, your advisor will be listed in Advising Notes, linked in the Student Records channel of the same page. For undeclared students who have not yet been assigned an advisor, they may obtain an advisor through the Academic Advisement Center in University Hall 109.

Students that have already declared a major should contact their department for an advisor assignment.