The Board of Governors and the Office of Student Affairs are please to announce the first recipients of the newly implemented Citizen Scholar Award. This year, five students were selected from an outstanding pool of applicants. Recipients were selected based not only on their academic achievements, but on their demonstrated excellence in living the Public Affairs Mission of Missouri State University.
The winners of the 2007-2008 Citizen Scholar Award are:
- Joseph Driscoll- Finance and General Business
- Hollie Elliot- Agriculture
- Elizabeth Keller- Counseling and Leadership, Graduate Student
- Robert Stange- Marketing, Advertising, and Promotion
- David Vinyard- Chemistry and Agriculture, Graduate Student
Winners of the Citizen Scholar Award are recognized at various times throughout the academic year, including athletic events, Board of Governors functions', and award banquets. Recipients will also get an engraved memento and recognition on an award wall in Plaster Student Union.
Questions or comments may be directed to the Office of Student Affairs in Carrington 200 (836- 5526).
2007-2008 Citizen Scholars and nominators