For information on registration, visit the "Registration Information" page.

Web registration:

  • available to all students except intercollegiate athletes, entering first-time freshmen, precollege (high school dual enrollment) students, and those in overload status

In-person registration:


Changing or Declaring a Major:

  • Most students will need to visit the Academic Advisement Center (University Hall 109) to declare a major.
  • Honors students should make an appointment with the Honors College (University Hall 115) to declare a major.
  • For students already admitted to a degree program who wish to change majors, they may do so through the Office of the Registrar in Carrington 320.
  • Business Majors: To change majors within COB, visit the Business Advisement Center.

All students may view their major and degree program status through, under the Academics tab, using the Advising Notes or General Student Information links in the Student Records channel. Graduate students should contact the Graduate College for more information about their specific degree program.