Academic Advisement

Students can look up their assigned advisor by visiting the Student tab in My Missouri State. Log in, select the Student tab, then Student Profile link. For undeclared students who have not yet been assigned an advisor, they may obtain an advisor through the Academic Advising and Transfer Center in University Hall 109.

Students that have already declared a major should contact their department for an advisor assignment.