BearPass Card and Meal Plans

BearPass Cards

BearPass Cards are used by students to provide identification, use meal plans, Dining Dollars, and to defer or pay for items on campus. Most students receive a BearPass card when they go through SOAR, but students may order a card through the BearPass Card Office in Plaster Student Union room 128. A photo ID is required to receive a card.

Note that students receive their first BearPass card for free, but replacing lost or stolen cards comes with an additional fee. For more information, contact the BearPass Card Office at 417-836-8409.

Campus Meal Plans

Meal plans on campus can be obtained through the Missouri State Dining Services Office in Shannon 114. Students living on-campus may also purchase meal plans through the Office of Residence Life in Hammons House 104.

A variety of meal plan options exist for students, with the basic offerings as follows