For information on registration, visit the Registration Information.

Web registration

Available to all students except intercollegiate athletes, entering first-time freshmen, precollege (high school dual enrollment) students, and those in overload status

In-person registration

Changing or declaring a major

All students may view their major and degree program status through My Missouri State, under the Student tab, using the Student Profile link. Graduate students should contact the Graduate College for more information about their specific degree program.